Attorney Africa Sanchez can help you with:
BATTERY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Domestic violence is a violent confrontation that occurs between family members or between people who live together or between people in a dating relationship. It can happen between a father and daughter/son, mother and daughter/son, an adult child and elderly parent, but it most often occurs between a man and a woman living together, married or not.
First Conviction of Domestic Violence:
• Jail sentence of at least 2 days and up to 6 months,
• Between 48 hours and 120 hours of community service, and
• Fine of at least $200.00 and up to $1,000.00
• weekly counseling sessions of not less than 1 1/2 hours per week for not less than 6 months, but not more than 12 months, at his or her expense, in a program for the treatment of persons who commit domestic violence
Second Conviction of Domestic Violence within 7 years:
• Jail sentence of at least 10 days and up to 6 months;
• Between 100 hours to 200 hours of community service
• Fine of at least $500.00 but up to $1,000.00
• weekly counseling sessions of not less than 1 1/2 hours per week for 12 months, at his or her expense, in a program for the treatment of persons who commit domestic violence
Third Conviction of Domestic Violence within 7 seven years”
• Prison sentence of not less than 1 year and a maximum term of not more than 5 years.
Nevada law provides that every person convicted of a misdemeanor shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail for not more than 6 months, or by a fine of not more than $1,000, or by both fine and imprisonment, unless the statute in force at the time of commission of such misdemeanor prescribed a different penalty.
I can help you with all of your traffic tickets!! I can save you time by going to court for you and in most cases there will be no points and no traffic school!!